Thursday, December 20, 2007

"Moi" Apologies!

A good friend of mine came down heavily on me, after reading my first post.

My friend says:
your highness
Moi is a word in french
I say:
So? Its not English

Dont use it with english! (Yeah yeah, I was trying to be smart..in vain)
My friend says:

dont tell me u dint know
I say:
I honestly didnt


And I honestly did not. Well, atleast I learnt something today :) So before everyone who took french in high school pounce on me, here is my retraction.

Audrey Tautou & others,
I was wrong. "Moi" is NOT a wierd noise. It apparently means "me" in french. It also stands for "Moment of inertia", a property of physics that indicates the relative difference in how easy or difficult it will be to set any object in motion about a defined axis of rotation.

My sincere apologies to all the scientists too!

MOI can also be the the file extension for the index file accompanying the MOD video file format used on many camcorders, such as the JVC Everio, and the Panasonic D-Snap SD-card camcorders.

To sum it up,

My friend called me "Your highness"
I learnt something today.
Audrey Tautou is cute.
MOI is not a wierd noise.
My apologies to french people and scientists.

On the brighter side, I coudn't have asked for a better start for this blog :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moi: a wearable electronic radiant light device. A sparkle. A moment of magic. Wear it, hold it, give it. Moi is for you to do as you please.
Moi is a wearable accessory representing a moment of magic. Itis a sparkle that creates a trail. A gift.Moi is powered by a 3 volt replacable battery (available almost everywhere). So Moi lasts forever.


and herez what a "Moin" remarked: "I went out to dinner with my Moi around my neck, i got more stares than ever before!" . Meg . .
Now that's reason enough to Moi around. Just Moi..& get famous.